As discussed last week, we have been working on a completely overhauled version of the bot which is now available for download in the sidebar or from the “Download Bot” tab. Due to the huge code changes to the bot it should be considered a BETA Version, i.e. there may be small issues/errors that have not been detected. Therefore if you encounter any problems, please email or comment and we will work on fixing them ASAP.
In Other News:
1. We will be having another Bot Discount Sale starting later today, we will post about this very soon.
2. We will now be working on the Multiple Account Update that was requested and will keep you posted on the progress.
<———————— You can download the latest version in the sidebar.
A breakdown of the updated features are below:
1. Faster Action Finding: Bot now continually searches for available attacks/assassinates/scouts/steals/items, allowing these actions to be performed faster.
2. Faster Item's: Due to the above upgrade the bot is now A LOT faster at finding when item stages have begun, this is most evident with The Haunting and The Haunting: Escape where the bot is able to find the item stage and begin actions almost immediately (where it would often miss these item stages previously).
3. More Fail Safes: When things go wrong you may come back to find you bot hasn't performed any actions for a while, this has been improved in this version with checks performed when actions not performed properly and when no actions for 20 min intervals. (This will continue to be improved upon in future versions).
4. Random Activity: The bot will now occasionally perform random activities while waiting to regenerate, these random events vary from checking clan members, to completing a quest, to buying a potion. There are 59 different random actions that can be performed in a random sequence of up to 3 actions. (For those playing at home that's over 200,000 random action sequences (59*59*59)+(59*59)+(59)). These actions can be turned on/off from the menu before starting the bot.
5. Extended Trial Version: The Trial Version has now been increased from 20 minutes to 30 minutes.
6. Various Bug Fixes.